WIP: Painting an Imperial Guard -Vendetta/Valkyrie (3)
Continuando con el pintado de la Vendetta, y en particular con el pintado de las armas. Les aplico un baño de Badab Black.
Continuing with the Vendetta painting and focusing on the weapons, I applied a wash of Badab Black.
After I Painted some are with Catachan Green
I highlight green areas with Knarloc Gree
In the case of the missiles and Rocket Launcher I applied the Catachan Green directly over the black prime.
The thursters of the misiles are painted with Ironbreaker, then washed with Badab Black and I reapplied Ironbreaker.
Aquilas are painted with brass from Vallejo
I wanted to decorated the front nose with eyes and mouth. I started to doing the whote part of the eye and marking the mouth area in Skull White.
I give one layer of Mechadirte Red
Then a layer of Blood red
I did the tooth in Skull White
Finally I lined the eye and the mouth and I finalized the eye with Chaos BLack
In previous post I explained that I want to assemble the search light form the Forge World kit on the nose of the Vendetta. After being applied a layer of Enchanted Blue I washed it with Asurmen Blue
To make the reflections I follow the next steps. I applied again Enchanted Blue making half moon shape on one side and to spots (see picture). Then I mix Enchanted Blue with Ice Blue, I start with a color similar to Enchanted Blue and then I add more Ice Blue until I only use Ice Blue. At the end I applied Space Wolves Grey.
When the painting is completely dry I applied Gloss Varnish.
En el post anterior explique los elementos que había usado para decorar la peana. Después de esperar 24h a que la cola este bien seca, doy una capa de Rhinox Hide. Hay que diluir un poco la pintura para qeu cubra bien.
In previous post I explained the different element I used to decorate the Base. After waiting 24h to ensure the glue is completely dry I prime the base with Rhinox Hide. I dilute it to ensure good covering.
I did dry brush with Balor Brown
I glued "grass" leaving some zomes withou it, again I waited 24h to ensure the glue is completely dry.
I paint the grass with very diluted Orkhide Shade
Para las palmeras aplico Khemri Brow en el tronco con un lavado de Athonian Camoshade.
Wait some time until the green layer applied to the grass is completely dry. Then I did dry brush with Scorpion Green, I used same color to paint the reeds. The palms trunk were painted with Khemri Brown and washed with Athonian Camoshade
I used Sont Green washed with Coelia Greenshade to paint the palm leafs, and after I painted again with snot green leaf by leaf.
To finalize I did Dry Brush with Scorpion green on the palm leafs and I adde the Orkshide Green to the reeds,
Nota: como habréis notado todavía uso parte de la gama anterior de pinturas la conversión en la nueva gama la encorareis aquí.
Note: As you noticed I was using paints from the old and new range. Coverting table can br find Here